Tuesday 31 January 2012

Welcome to the World of Blogging!

Well to start of my blogging, I want to say that this new element is going to open doors like no other and bring me to another level of memories and dreams. I joined this blogspot because I was so inspired reading other blogs, not just because  its an 'it' thing to people, but the quality of their stories they have to share, it encourages me to open up what I have installed in my mind. I keep a diary for every year, and non-stop do I continue to fill every page! I love it because it keeps me moving forward knowing that my past memories are kept safe in my book. My blog would be like a 'sister' to my diary, because not only am I recording my experiences, I am sharing it with my blog-readers! I see this blogspot as a good opportunity, so as I post my first blog, I'd like to say a big "WELCOME" to myself aswell as to everyone as! hehe I hope I get some amazing followers on here.. NekMinnit!
Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment